Precision Vacuum Hot Plates-Remote Control-Max. Temperature 200˚C
THERMANSYS HTP-MA1-200 Precision Hot Plates family was designed to provide accurate and uniform surface temperature control and to operate inside gas sealed chambers. THERMANSYS HTP-MA1-200 Precision Hot Plates are especially suited to fit and operate inside glovebox and antechamber.
Controlled and monitored through a flexible conduit by a remote adaptively tuned Temperature PID controller, that constantly conforms to various load needs and heat losses to the surroundings, is an ideal choice for applications requiring heating under Vacuum or inert atmosphere. A special Vacuum (and pressure) sealing feedthrough is available for such applications providing leak free passage of the interconnection conduit into the chamber.
The outer shell of the heated plate body is made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304. The heated body is made from Aluminum providing superior heat transfer and temperature uniformity. All the materials of construction including insulation are carefully selected to be compatible with Vacuum applications up to 10-3 torr (mmHg).
- Control strategy by Thermansys PCC (Power Consistent Control) insures silent operation and compliance with EMC standards.
- Aluminum heated surface enhance fast and uniform heat transfer.
- Outer shell made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304.
- Ideal choice for applications requiring heating under Vacuum or inert atmosphere.
- 4.3΄΄ touch screen computer running the user friendly, PYROLOGISM software.
- Remote controller
- Adaptively tuned Temperature PID controller constantly conforms to various load needs, accurate and uniform temperature profiles.
- Heater failure, open control thermocouple detection alarms and interlocks.
- Temperature control range, 5 ˚C above ambient to 200 ˚C. Monitoring resolution 0.1˚C.
- Operating Power: 208 /240VAC – 50/60Hz.
- Pt100 type temperature sensor.
- Temperature control setting resolution 0.1 ˚C. Typical control fluctuation ±0.1˚C.
- Feedthrough flange, DN40 CF or DN40 KF (clamp flange).
- Feedthrough vacuum ratting 10-3 torr (mmHg).
- Feedthrough pressure ratting 0.5 bar Gauge.
Compliant with Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61010-1: 2001 and EN 61010-2-010:2003) and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61326-1:2006).
Produced in GREECE following ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.
Maximum Temperature 200 °C, Heated Surface 18x18 to 40x40cm
|Model No||Max. Temperature (C)||Heated Surface|
Doc No. HTP-MA1-200-March 2015