High Temperature Tube Furnace, up to 1500˚C - Universal Mounting - SiC Heaters
Utilizing the unique high density Kanthal SiC resistors these furnaces have superior performance in terms or resistance to oxidation highly extending the workable life of your investment. All SiC heating resistors will increase in resistance over time at elevated temperatures. Due to the unique nature of the high density Kanthal SiC resistors this effect is severally suppressed.
Offered only as a single zone model will give repeatable and reliable results with many years of workable life operating horizontally on its feet or vertically using an appropriate stand.
Equipped as a standard with our advanced remote data acquisition and control system PYROMODULAR and with the addition of an appropriate reaction tube these tube furnaces can be used for many applications requiring ultra high temperature.
- Maximum Continuous Temperature 1500 ˚C.
- Hinged split tube or closed tunnel construction.
- Kanthal SiC, exposed type resistors.
- Highly resistant in thermal shock.
- Universal, vertical and horizontal operation.
- Excellent price per performance ratio – Low cost.
- Best available quality KANTHAL helical cut SiC resistors driven by THERMANSYS PCC control platform insure furnace long life operation up to 1500˚C continuous operation.
- Low mass vacuum formed thermal insulation enables high output available for the load and fast heat up rates while significantly contributes to energy savings under daily thermal cycling.
- Control strategy focusing in high power factor for all workable temperature areas insures compliance with EMC (Electro-Magnetic Compatibility) standards.
- Vertical and horizontal mounting flexibility covers different present and future laboratory needs.
- Accurate and uniform temperature profiles.
- Modern double wall construction keeps external surfaces temperature low, emphasizing in operator safety. Internal skin is exclusively made from stainless steel to enhance durability.
- Ergonomic design with no protruding edges, bolts or other features combines stainless steel parts with painted finish parts for an improved esthetic result.
- Temperature PID control.
- USB and Ethernet ports for connection to a PC
- Touch Screen 7.0΄΄ Computer embedded running PYROLOGISM software human-machine interface.
- 3 user process thermocouple inputs available (B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T type- software configurable).
- Threaded ports facing the heated chamber at the rear panel for Thermocouple probe installation.
- Power and true RMS Current measuring circuits.
- Heater failure, open control thermocouple detection, door open alarms and interlocks. Alarms and events front panel led array.Alarm event output (dry contact 3A/250V AC/DC).
- Stand alone over-temperature limiter (Watchdog) with manual reset in accordance with EN 60519-2 to protect the oven and load. Overrides main controller and cut off heater power if user adjustable high limit is reached.
- Maximum continuous temperature 1500 ˚C.
- Operating Power: 208 /240VAC – 50/60Hz.
- R type embedded thermocouples.
- Mounting orientation: Horizontal, and vertical.
- Temperature control accuracy ±1 ˚C.
- Exposed resistors type.
- Single heating zone configuration models.
- Each zone is equipped with two independed thermocouples for controller and over-temperature limiter feedback.
- Thermocouple inputs:3 chan. - B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T type -software configurable, 24 bit A/D conversion, 0-45°C cold junction compensated, Typical accuracy ±0.2% f.s @ 25 , resolution 0.1 °C.
CE Certified. Compliant with Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61010-1: 2001 and EN 61010-2-010:2003) and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61326-1:2006).
Produced in GREECE following ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.
Closed Tube, Maximum Temperature 1500˚C, Universal Operation.
|Model No||Max. Temperature (C)||Heated Diam. x Length|
Doc No. RCT-AS1-T-1500 January 2013
Split Tube, Maximum Temperature 1500˚C, Universal Operation.
|Model No||Max. Temperature (C)||Heated Diam. x Length|
Doc No. RCT-AS1-O-1500 August 2013
End Gas Sealing Flanges and Manifolds.
THERMANSYS® is providing work-tube End Gas Sealing Flanges for vacuum or pressure conditions.
These flanges are provided with Main Port either with hydraulic thread port or with Clamp Flange (CF) port for gases inlet/outlet- connection to the tubing network. Cooling fluid recirculation compartment is standard and is removable. Up to four peripheral threads are available serving as ports for instrumentation mounting (e.g thermocouples, pressure sensors).
Versions with Clamp Flange (CF) port design provide quick-open loading port and optionally a quartz sight window.
THERMANSYS® End Gas Sealing Flanges are supplied for work tubes diameters from 1΄΄το 3΄΄. Their design allows use with tubes having diameter tolerance ±10%.
Standard versions material of construction is Stainless Steel ASME 304. Optionally for corrosive applications Stainless Steel ASME 316 is available and Aluminum for a light weight solution (recommended for thin wall Quartz tube reactors).
Several work tube materials to choose from:
- Dense ceramic Alumina work-tubes for the highest temperature applications.
- Quartz work-tubes for maximum chemical inertia and for aggressive environments to work under vacuum or low pressure conditions up to 1100 ˚C continuously.
- KANTHAL APMTM/APMT metallic (FeCrAl based) work-tubes to serve under vacuum or pressure up to 1250 ˚C.
Assembled and constructed using BOSCH-REXROTH structural profile systems these stands provide the ideal solution for vertical furnace stand alone positioning plus reactor and instrumentation mounting. Using the commercially available accessories, tubing and cable routing is easy and professionally accomplished. Stands with electronically actuated furnace move-up and down provide a solution for heating zone moving along the reactor length.
For detailed information and ordering please refer to our Technical Bulletin “Reactor Type Furnaces–Mounting Stands”.
Please contact our sales team for detailed information and ordering on our Tube Furnace Accessories optional equipment.