Precision Vacuum Hot Plates-Glove Box-Antechamber-Vacuum Applications
Controlled and monitored through a flexible conduit by a remote control box the heated plate body can operate inside closed Vacuum chambers or other controlled atmosphere containers. A special Vacuum (and pressure) sealing feedthrough is available for such applications providing leak free passage of the interconnection conduit into the chamber. Ideal choice for Glove boxes, and Glove Box Antechambers.
The outer shell of the heated plate body is made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304. The heated body is made from Aluminum providing superior heat transfer and temperature uniformity. All the materials of construction including insulation are specially selected to be compatible with Vacuum applications up to 10-3 torr (mmHg).
Suitable for many applications including Electronics/Semiconductors, Pharmaceuticals/Cosmetics, Plastics, Agricultural and other.
Standard equipped with a Digital LCD display temperature remote controller. 15 step programming with 1 program storage.
Επισκευθείτε το ηλεκτρονικό μας κατάστημα για να δείτε τιμές και διαθεσιμότητα για τις ΘΕΡΜΑΙΝΟΜΕΝΕΣ ΠΛΑΚΕΣ της THERMANSYS
- Control strategy by Thermansys PCC (Power Consistent Control) insures silent operation and compliance with EMC standards.
- Aluminum heated surface enhance fast and uniform heat transfer.
- Outer shell made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304.
- Ideal choice for applications requiring heating under Vacuum or inert atmosphere.
- Remote, touch screen temperature controller, running the specially designed PYROLOGISM 2.0 software on a 10.0in Tablet PC
- Remote controller. Standard equipped with LCD display.
- Heater failure, open control thermocouple detection alarms and interlocks.
- Safety Thermostat.
- Temperature control range, 5 ˚C above ambient to 200 ˚C. Monitoring resolution 0.1˚C.
- Operating Power: 208 /240VAC – 50/60Hz.
- Pt100 type temperature sensor.
- Temperature control setting resolution 0.1 ˚C. Typical control fluctuation ±0.1˚C.
- Feedthrough flange, DN40 CF or DN40 KF (clamp flange).
- Feedthrough vacuum ratting 10-3 torr (mmHg).
- Feedthrough pressure ratting 0.5 bar Gauge.
Compliant with Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61010-1: 2001 and EN 61010-2-010:2003) and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61326-1:2006).
Produced in GREECE following ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.
Maximum Temperature 200 °C, Heated Surface 18x18 to 40x40cm
|Model No||Max. Temperature (C)||Heated Surface|