Compact Vacuum Hot Plates-Glove Box-Antechamber-Vacuum Applications
A special Vacuum (and pressure) sealing feedthrough is available for such applications providing leak free passage of the interconnection conduit into the chamber. Ideal choice for Glove boxes, and Glove Box Antechambers
See prices and availability online at THERMANSYS e-shop
- Control strategy by Thermansys PCC (Power Consistent Control) insures silent operation and compliance with EMC standards.
- ASTM 304 heated surface.
- Outer shell made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304.
- Ideal choice for applications requiring heating under Vacuum or inert atmosphere.
- Remote, touch screen temperature controller, running the specially designed PYROLOGISM 2.0 software on a 10.0in Tablet PC
- Remote controller. Standard equipped with LCD display.
- Heater failure, open control thermocouple detection alarms and interlocks.
- Safety Thermostat.
- Temperature control range, 5 ˚C above ambient to 200 ˚C. Monitoring resolution 0.1˚C.
- Operating Power: 230 VAC – 50/60Hz.
- Pt100 type temperature sensor.
- Temperature control setting resolution 0.1 ˚C. Typical control fluctuation ±0.1˚C.
- Burst firing insures silent operation and compliance with EMC standards.
- Heater galvanic isolation relay. Heater failure, thyristor failure, temperature sensor failure, alarms and interlocks.
Compliant with Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61010-1: 2001 and EN 61010-2-010:2003) and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61326-1:2006).
Produced in GREECE following ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.
Maximum Temperature 200 °C, Heated Surface 18x18 to 40x40cm
|Model No||Max. Temperature (C)||Heated Surface|