Compact Vacuum Chuck Hot Plates-Thin Film-Membrane Heating and Drying
HTP-MB1-200 series heated surface area is equal with the device footprint. The heated body is made from Aluminum providing superior heat transfer and temperature uniformity. A perforated anodized Aluminum plate on top of the heated body allows for air suction through the holes. This way keep the heat treated substrate attached uniformly with the heated surface enchasing significantly the heat transfer. The perforated plate is detachable for easy cleaning. The outer shell of the heated plate body is made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304.
A Pt100 temperature sensor is measuring directly the heated surface temperature. A PID algorithm is maintain accurately the user selected temperature or temperature profile program.
A hose connector at the bottom side of the hot plate allows for an external pump connection. The HTP-CPU-A3 control box provide a power output for the pump. The on-off operation of the pump can be controlled though the system interface.
HTP-MB1-200 series design protect the internal electrical components against possible liquid spillage on top of the heated surface.
Suitable for many applications including Electronics/Semiconductors, Pharmaceuticals/Cosmetics, Plastics, Agricultural and other.
See prices and availability online at THERMANSYS e-shop
- Control strategy by Thermansys PCC (Power Consistent Control) insures silent operation and compliance with EMC standards.
- Aluminum heated surface enhance fast and uniform heat transfer.
- Outer shell made of corrosion-free stainless steel ASTM 304.
- Detachable Perforate Anodized Aluminum Plate on top.
- Remote, touch screen temperature controller, running the specially designed PYROLOGISM 2.0 software on a 10.0in Tablet PC
- Remote controller. Standard equipped with LCD display.
- Heater failure, open control thermocouple detection alarms and interlocks.
- Safety Thermostat.
- Temperature control range, 5 ˚C above ambient to 200 ˚C. Monitoring resolution 0.1˚C.
- Operating Power: 230 VAC – 50/60Hz.
- Pt100 type temperature sensor.
- Temperature control setting resolution 0.1 ˚C. Typical control fluctuation ±0.1˚C.
- Burst firing insures silent operation and compliance with EMC standards.
- Heater galvanic isolation relay. Heater failure, thyristor failure, temperature sensor failure, alarms and interlocks.
Compliant with Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61010-1: 2001 and EN 61010-2-010:2003) and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (harmonized referenced standard EN 61326-1:2006).
Produced in GREECE following ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.
Maximum Temperature 200 °C, Heated Surface 18x18 to 40x40cm
|Model No||Max. Temperature (C)||Heated Surface|
HTP-MB1-200 PRF_January 2020